Ron Butterfield wrote:

> The problem with that is, as the center section is reduced, the outer
> sections have to be made larger to provide the same wing area.

I don't think anybody's talking about reducing wing area, just getting rid
of the WAFs and moving the dihedral bend from the WAF point to the fuselage
wall, that's all.  No other real changes.  Of course that's easy to say, but
the rear WAF gets a little tricky, because it also has to bend forward to
taper the wing.  Robert Pesak just finished doing that with his wings, and
has the details on his website at http://rkpsk.com/ .  He's doing some
excellent work...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford