Thanks Scott!

Have a great thanksgiving!!!

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Scott wrote:

Proseal is quite thick and rubbery.  It would be difficult to seal an
entire tank with it.  I use proseal to seal my fuel sending units and
the nut plates and bolts that secure them to the tank.  However, if
you are not comfortable with the imperiousness of  epoxy and glass
tanks to fuel, (I have found it is the pin holes that present the
problem, not the incompatibility of the matrix and the fuel) I would
recommend PR-1422 available at Wicks to coat the inside of the tank.
It can be brushed on and is much easier to work with and can be used
with fuels containing alcohol  (Of course there are many other reasons
to stay away from alcohol, but that is not the point of discussion
here).  PR-1422 has a shelf life for certified applications and Wicks
sells the expired stuff for cents on the dollar.