Make a note of which tip is leading, then swap the prop 180 degrees on the hub.
If the same tip is leading, it's a prop issue. If the other tip is leading,
it's a hub issue. If it is a new Sensinich prop, I expect they will warranty
the prop. If it's a hub issue, you can either tear into the engine/hub to find
out why it isn't true, or you can shim the prop.

 In either case, it is legitimate to correct the tracking by shimming between
the prop and hub to correct the tracking. This is a very common problem on the
older Continental engines with taper crankshafts. I have yet to see a
tapershaft hub adapter that turns true and doesn't need to have the prop
shimmed. The point is that shimming the prop to true up the tracking is a
common and legitimate practice.

 -Jeff Scott
 Los Alamos, NM