As Jeff pointed out, this kind of tracking variation is common on the small
Continentals.  Jeff helped me take out about 1/8" of tracking difference on my
A65 with taper shaft prop hub and Hegy wood prop.  I was astounded to see that
he took out the tracking error by using a shim made from nothing more than a
piece of paper just slightly heavier than ordinary copier paper, between the
prop and hub, spanning the space between two of the prop bolts.  I believe it
reduced the difference to less than 1/32" on a 72" prop.

I now have an A75 on my Piet and it has a flanged prop hub.  Same problem...
when I checked prop tracking at annual, the Culver wood prop was out of track
by a bit more than 1/8".  Using Jeff's trick, it shimmed out to nearly zero.
Following that up with a DynaVibe balance and a small counterweight out in
front, not only does the prop track almost absolutely true, the engine/prop
combo is super-smooth.  Makes a difference.

PS, in smooth air and level flight in cruise, I could feel the very slight
vibration when the prop was tracking with one blade 1/8" out, and that's with
an engine that turns about 2250 at cruise.  I don't know what that translates
to with a shorter prop, 1000 RPM higher speed, and 1/4" out of track.

Oscar Zuniga
Air Camper NX41CC "Scout"
Flying Squirrel N2069Z "Rocket"
Medford, OR