Hi Bob,

Pics look good - Wow two projects! You’ve got some work ahead of you.

Your link worked fine for me, but I’ve been a long time Dropbox user - I think
its a great way to share large files and collaborate on projects.

I do wonder if perhaps we should migrate the list to one of the many other free
infrastructures that would be a little more flexible and allow us to store and
share files and pictures.   I don’t know how hard moving the entire history
would be, but I’m sure it could be done.  Google, Yahoo and others have free
“groups” set ups that facilitate search, storage and sharing.

Worries of overloading email are addressed with adaptive compression of
pictures, stripped digest emails, and the option to just check a web site
rather than share everything via email.

What’s the downside?  Sharing pictures and files seems such a valuable and
informative aspect of what we need that moving to an infrastructure that
supports it seems worth considering.  I feel like we are using 1997 tech and
bandwidth in 2017!

Owen