Hi Owen,

I personally wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion, but I suspect that such
a change may be outside the KRNet technology ‘comfort zone’. I think it is
important that no one falls by the wayside in an attempt to modify/improve
communication. The older, perhaps less tech-savvy members probably have the
most to contribute to the rest of us anyhow!

My 2 cents,

Tristan
KR-1 project, was 100% complete when bought, now retracing steps to 90%.