I'm sure Mark will be along shortly, but this has been tried before and
failed.  There's probably at least one, if not more, defunct KR groups on
yahoo.  Personally, I'll likely never visit yahoo again - it's a disaster
zone.  Unless they've completely overhauled the interface(and as I said -
I shant be going there to check), it's almost painful to use.

You come here for information and the long time list denizens(the ones
with the info) are generally comfortable with the simplicity of the email
set up.  They're not likely to move to another platform.  Just the way it
is.