Rick Lanning wrote:

>> I want to order a Sensenich prop could you give me some input as to what diameter and pitch you think would work well on my plane. It is 2700 cc and will weigh over 700 lbs thank you.<<

Assuming it's a Corvair then a 54x54 (high rpm climb prop) or 54x56 (lower rpm cruise) will work. There's a special part number for it, which I could come up with this weekend, but they call it a "Sonex prop". If your engine is something else, see http://www.krnet.org/kr-info.html for prop combinations with various engines that others have experience with.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com