Hello All,
Am looking for a prop for an O-200 engine.  Just want one for testing
purposes.  Still trying to figure out what prop/pitch to buy.  In the
interim, I would like a loaner prop.  Anybody have an old one that they're
not using?  Let me borrow it and I'll give it back at the Gathering.  Or
just sell it to me.  Not worried about this being my permanent prop but if
it's a good one it could be.  Thanks.

Also, Jeff and Larry, you both have prop extensions on your O-200's.  Why?
Do I need one as well?  If so, anybody got one of those they don't need as
well?

Ray_pilot
New Orleans