I nominate Freeport IL (KFEP). Less than an hour from KOSH. Be much less hustle
and bustle to deal with. This is Deer Slayers new home. It has nice big runways
grass and newly resurfaced 5500' paved. Come in the night before we can party a
big. I can check on camping and there's a Super 8 just up the street