Earlier in this thread there was talk of mixing ethanol containing mogas with water to remove the ethanol.  That does remove the ethanol from the fuel (not sure if it removes 100%, but it does remove a lot of it), but there is still one problem.  From what I have researched, the ethanol they normally use is 113 octane.  If you remove the ethanol from 87 octane mogas you are left with 85 octane.  Not sure if there are other considerations, but I would not be doing science experiments with the gas I am using in my airplane if I was not some kind of expert in fuels and knew exactly what I was doing.

Brian Kraut
904-536-1780
br...@eamanuacturing.com