Earlier in this thread there was talk of mixing ethanol containing mogas
with water to remove the ethanol.  That does remove the ethanol from the
fuel (not sure if it removes 100%, but it does remove a lot of it), but
there is still one problem.  From what I have researched, the ethanol
they normally use is 113 octane.  If you remove the ethanol from 87
octane mogas you are left with 85 octane.  Not sure if there are other
considerations, but I would not be doing science experiments with the
gas I am using in my airplane if I was not some kind of expert in fuels
and knew exactly what I was doing.

Brian Kraut
904-536-1780
br...@eamanuacturing.com