I wrote:

> I'm using the Echo UAT (see https://uavionix.com/products/echo-uat/ ),
> which handles both out and in for my weather on my Android tablet.  They
> are still sellling them for $999 at AS&S and UAvionix.

Somebody pointed out that they can't find that deal anymore, and that may be because they NEVER had that deal. I paid $1399 for the echoUAT and skyFYX combo....just forgot the details of that transaction. Below is the message that Jeff Scott sent to the list that prompted me to to buy it, and I still think it's a great deal. If we keep at it, we can finish beating this horse completely to death, and I'm doing my part!

Jeff Scott wrote:

"For those of you that are wrestling with what to do for ADS-B Out (like if you plan to fly to Lee's Summit next year), and especially if you still don't have something for ADS-B In, currently Aircraft Spruce and Pilot Shop have a bundle sale for the uAvionics Echo UAT Transceiver for $1399. This unit is both ADS-B Out, and dual channel ADS-B In. The bundle has the $500 SKYFYX high integrity GPS receiver for the ADS-B unit essentially thrown in for free. This unit also includes ADS-B In and is compatible with most popular EFB GPS units including the iFly, FlyQ, WingXand a host of other EFB software packages many of us are using. One of the Skyguard units I bought for my planes has always been kind of marginal, so I ordered one of these Echo UAT units today. It's worth a look. Just google "UAVIONIX BUNDLE ECHOUAT WITH SKYFYX-EXT"

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com