Adding to what Mark said, while you continue with your flight training  Dr.
Hsu, you will be taught how to land an aircraft without an engine, and how
important it is to continually have a landing site picked out throughout
every phase of every flight.

You are going to actually land the plane, multiple times, with the throttle
reduced to idle during your training, AND you are going to have the
throttle pulled at a time when you least expect it, even when you go for
your check ride.

Once this training is under your belt - and hopefully burned into your
brain - you shouldn't be considering a BRS, but instead hopefully you'll
continue to practice engine-out landings - so that WHEN it happens (not if)
you'll be read, and you'll get to use your plane again.

Also consider getting some glider time. EVERY glider landing is
engine-out.  :)

Pat