I made a post on the PantherBuilder site, using what used to be on
KRBuilder.org, which no longer exists.  This post will show how I made the
wing gap covers for the Black Bird.

This is my "green glass" method of making wing gap covers. You should make
these where you can monitor the progress of the cure and where you can
easily move them from where they are made, onto the airplane wings.  I have
never seen it done by anyone else, even though it was documented on my KR
Building site for years.  Maybe it is just too much work.

You have to deal with a compound curve, and at the same time have a degree
of stiffness that will stand up to flight.

http://pantherbuilder.org/wing-gap-covers/

My Panther Building Documentation at  <http://pantherbuilder.org/>
PantherBuilder.org

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC