On 9/17/2020 12:03 PM, Dr. Feng Hsu via KRnet wrote:
I am wondering how much constent load would be on the aileron
if someone of a weight at 200+ lbs sitting along to fly the KR2...?

Not quite sure what you're asking in this question.  Are you asking if a KR is flown solo does it exhibit a wing heavy condition?  My KR, without any aileron trim tabs, exhibits a slight right wing heavy at cruise.  I clock in at 220 pounds, MTOW, and I fly solo 98% of the time and if I take my hand off the stick it will after a short period of time start a very slow right turn.  Simply holding my hand on the stick and feeling no pressure is enough to fly straight and level.  I have wing tanks only and I have to run a fair amount from one tank only to get a heavy wing. The pilot is so close to the center line that it does very little to offset the balance.  It is really not an issue.  Aircraft rigging will have a much greater effect.

Larry Flesner