My lap belt portion of my 4 way seat belt harness has been a bit snug since day one, 15 years ago, but with a recent bit of a weight gain it has become an issue needing dealt with.  I did a web search and ordered an extender that seemed to be a workable solution.  Picture very deceiving .  Wrong size buckle.  After considerable searching I found an A.D. on my belts from before my first flight.  I'll include the A.D. at the end of this post.  So, I'm in the market for a set of belts, 4 point, individual shoulder straps not the Y connection.  I'm not having much success so if anyone can direct me to a supplier I'd appreciate it.  Price must be reasonable as I only expect them to function one time.

The "EON Corporation E8000" can be found by opening the buckle and looking on the inside.

Larry Flesner

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA(Civil Aviation Regulations 1998), PART 39 - 107CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY AUTHORITY SCHEDULE OF AIRWORTHINESS DIRECTIVESRestraint Equipment AD/RES/11 Amdt 1 Eon Corporation E8000 Buckle Assemblies 8/87 Applicability: All Seat Belts. Requirement: 1. Inspect all seat belts to determine if they have been manufactured by the EON Corporation under TSO C22. These are to include all seat belts supplied under an airframe manufacturers part number. 2. If the seat belt assembly is an EON Corporation seat belt assembly, determine if an E8000 buckle is fitted. If an E8000 buckle is fitted remove the seat belt assembly and replace with another item approved in accordance with ANO 108.42. 3. The seat belts removed in compliance with this Directive are to be destroyed or have the TSO markings removed or totally obliterated. Compliance: Prior to the issue of the next Maintenance Release after 31 July 1987. Background: The original issue of this Directive was raised as the result of the failure of an E8000 buckle assy to release after an accident. However, the Directive targeted safety harness model No. E2900-15 fitted with an EON E8000 buckle. This Amendment follows a recent accident, where an E8000 released under deceleration loads, and the issue of AD/RES/20 concerning model E6000 buckles which also released under deceleration loads