Oscar Zuniga wrote:
> Here's a link to the picture I was referring to, from the 2001 Gathering at Pine Bluff:
> http://krnet.org/pinebluff2001/01092324.jpg

I took that picture at the 2001 KR Gathering, hanging out the door of Larry Flesner's Tripacer. The photo really sums up the seating situation in a stock KR, this one Terry Chizek's, but Rob Schmitt in the right seat, I believe. There are a lot more interesting details about that Gathering at http://krnet.org/pinebluff2001 . It was a classic KR Gathering, with lots of information sharing between builders and pilots.

It's funny, Tommy Waymack's plane came up in conversation at Starkville MS airport today. Mike Sylvester, Jeff Scott, and Jeff's buddy Dane flew over there for BBQ, and had a great time BS'ing for way too long while there. The trip turned "just another day" into another great KR get-away day....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL