From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Flesner via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 2:05 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Flesner <fles...@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> radio problems

Sorry to bug you guys with all these posts but if you had anything
better to do you wouldn't be reading them anyway.

The more lunch I eat the problem becomes more clear.  The squeal sounds
much like "feedback" so now I'm guessing radio / intercom / headset.
I'll isolate by using another headset, then plugging the headset
directly in to the radio and eliminating the intercom. The problem
should identify itself.

Thanks for all the input.............😁😁

Larry Flesner