I might have something off of ebay ... but i cant tell if they are complete

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 10:32 PM Aaron Sand via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
wrote:

> Looking for a set of unused, final edition KR-1 plans.  I have KR-2S plans
> #1341 (originally bought from RR), so just looking to add the KR-1 plans to
> my personal collection, that's all.  Not going to do anything else with
> them.  Tried to get a set a couple years ago from NVAero but I'm guessing
> things were pretty much wound down with the plans by that point.
>
> Anyway, email me off-net if you have a set.  Thanks.
> -Aaron
> --

No trees were killed in the creation of this message,
however many electrons were terribly inconvienenced
although they have a high affinity to localized distributions