Not sure what happened there guys! That last message was me but it didn’t all go. What I wanted to say is : THIS IS A FANTASTIC GROUP of aviators! Someone ask for something and it’s delivered.
I’m sure happy to be a KR owner and pilot.

Victor Taylor
Irvington Alabama

On Mar 7, 2023, at 08:14, victor taylor via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

Rotorway 162F Owner

On Mar 7, 2023, at 04:00, Ian psaila via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> On Behalf Of thomas mcavoy
Sent: 07 March 2023 02:53
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: Re: KRnet> WANTED: KR-1 plans

I might have something off of ebay ... but i cant tell if they are complete

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 10:32 PM Aaron Sand via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

Looking for a set of unused, final edition KR-1 plans.  I have KR-2S plans #1341 (originally bought from RR), so just looking to add the KR-1 plans to my personal collection, that's all.  Not going to do anything else with them.  Tried to get a set a couple years ago from NVAero but I'm guessing things were pretty much wound down with the plans by that point.

Anyway, email me off-net if you have a set.  Thanks.

-Aaron

No trees were killed in the creation of this message,

however many electrons were terribly inconvienenced

although they have a high affinity to localized distributions

<20150813123128142_1.gif>
<20150813123128142_1.jpg>
<20150813123128142_2.gif>
<20150813123128142_2.jpg>