MarkYou can count on me to assist in writing the manual.
Luis R ClaudioN8981S KR2SDallas, Texas
    On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 12:45:50 PM CST, Chris Gardiner
<cgardn...@rogers.com> wrote:

 Hi Mark,I would like to volunteer my services to write some of the
construction manual as you see fit.Being retired , I have time to spare in the
winter months when I’m not flying my KR2S.RegardsChris GardinerC GKRZ 300 hours
VW2180 GpAS

Sent from my iPhone