Trevor,

I only have one set of plans and they are for a KR-1.  Sorry.

Be patient, the Freebird Project is underway.

John Price

On Mar 9, 2023, at 5:18 AM, Kenneth Morrison via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:

Hi John
           I have been a member here for a while I have not posted for some time I am in Australia. I have purchased a kr2 kit which was unassembled but has no plans I would be interested in getting a copy of the kr2 plans. I would be most appreciative if you could help me out.
Kind Regards
Trevor Morrison