Hi all,

we (Zalando Tech <https://tech.zalando.com/> in Berlin) are currently in
the middle of setting up Kubernetes on AWS for production workloads. We are
looking for existing experiences and users to connect to (preferably in
Berlin or Europe, we can travel ;-)).

Some background:

   -

   We currently have hundreds of AWS accounts with thousands of production
   EC2 instances (all running Docker, but one container per EC2 instance)
   -

   We are planning to migrate to a more consolidated setup with less AWS
   accounts, running Kubernetes
   -

   We currently deploy test clusters with Cloud Formation (adapted from
   kube-aws
   <https://github.com/coreos/coreos-kubernetes/tree/master/multi-node/aws>)

Some open issues we are facing right now:

   -

   Cluster/network setup, multi-AZ or not, etcd
   -

   Kubernetes federation
   -

   Operating a production cluster incl. upgrades
   -

   Autoscaling for nodes
   -

   AWS integration (e.g. Application Load Balancer)

For many of these we have potential solutions, but we would like to hear
what you are doing and exchange ideas.

See you around :-)

PS: we have cake