I haven't checked, but I'd bet that the C++ gRPC library uses HTTP2, which
seems to explicitly encourage connection reuse, which leads to this
behavior. If you search around you may be able to find some options.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 11:18 AM <cristian.coch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using gRPC on both sides, both in C++. The client sends asynchronous
> requests. A new channel is created (and destroyed) with every request.
>
> Thank you!
>

> On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 2:09:48 PM UTC-4, Tim Hockin wrote:
> > What are you using for a client?  Is it by chance http and written in
> go?  Some client libraries, including Go's http, aggressively reuse
> connections.
> >

> > If you try with something like exec netcat, I bet you see different
> results.
> >

> > BTW, one might argue that if you depend on RR, you will eventually be
> broken.  You would have to do that client side or in your own LB.

      • Re: [ku... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • Re:... cristian . cocheci
          • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
        • RE:... Sunil Bhai
  • [kubernetes-user... Sunil Bhai