Thanks Daniel!

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 2:25:38 PM UTC-4, Daniel Smith wrote:
> I haven't checked, but I'd bet that the C++ gRPC library uses HTTP2, which
> seems to explicitly encourage connection reuse, which leads to this behavior.
> If you search around you may be able to find some options.

        • Re:... cristian . cocheci
          • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
        • RE:... Sunil Bhai
  • [kubernetes-user... Sunil Bhai