No additional nominees appeared after my second call and the nomination period
has now closed.  The nominees I have recorded are:

David Wonderly (Darkwing)
Valorie Zimmerman (valorie)
Philip Muskovac (yofel)
Rohan Garg (shadeslayer)

They are all eligible.  If somehow you thought you were nominated and you
aren't on this list, contact me immediately.  Since there are four nominees
for three seats, there will be an election.

I will start working on ballot preparation tomorrow.  In order to be eligible
to vote, you must be a current Kubuntu member and receive a ballot via CIVS.
In order to receive a ballot, we need an email address.  If you have a public
email address in your Launchpad profile, you need take no action.  I will
collect them from there.  If you do not have one, you will not get a ballot
unless you provide me with an email address.  You can contact me directly
either via email or IRC.

Assuming no foul-ups in preparation, ballots will go out on Saturday and
voting will be open until the end (UTC) of May 20th.

Best of luck to all the candidates and if you have anything more to
communicate about your candidacy, now's the time ...

Scott K