Robinson Tryon wrote:

>> the one responsible of the en_US version. And I don't think somebody
is in fact.

>Hmm. Sophie - should we consider spinning-up a community for en_US?
>I'm not sure I have much time to spend on it right now, but I could

a) Can somebody layout precisely what an en_US l10n team/group/individual would
do?

b) Is there an existing en_## L10N group that could assume the
responsibilities, duties, etc of an en_US L10N group?

jonathon
--
Sent from the eatiung establishment at the far side of the universe at the
begining of time.