Sujet : Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Breaking News!... Help pages can be
edited directly in gerrit.
Date : Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:15:15 +0200
De : Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com>
Pour : Sophia Schröder <sophia.schroe...@libreoffice.org>

Le 11/04/2018 à 11:49, Sophia Schröder a écrit :
> Hi Sophie, *,
>> If you fix it in Gerrit, it will be overwritten in Pootle. You can
>> search for it in Opengrok or Gerrit, then correct it in Pootle. You can
>> also install the .qtz package to get the KeyID of the string
>> see here how to install it:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language
>>
>> Cheers
>> Sophie
>
> Exactly my problem: In Pootle is not such occurence of "Zahl~format" in
> our translation
> but a hint as comment: "Format -> Zahl~format".
> So I assumed the problem with the wrong written word must be somewhere
> else,
> most probably in my poor knowledge in some .xc* file not covered by Pootle.

If it's part of the UI, it should be in Pootle, but you wrote
Zahl~format with a tilde in between, is it because the 'f' of format is
underlined? is this case you should also search for Zahl_format, because
in converted dialogs, the accelerator mark has changed from ~ to _.
When I have to search for such string, I download the .po file and do a
grep on it, it's much quicker than using the search online. In your case
I would search in sc and scaddins. But the quickest way would be to
install the KeyID and ask the reporter the path to the string in the menu.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org