Am 08.04.2018 12:14, schrieb Martin Srebotnjak:
Well, the double spaces problem ...
I have removed all occurences in the Slovenian help, and now I will be
forced to go through that again manually ... L10n teams/languages do not have same errors, see, and this way we are spending time on things that we
might have fixed long ago ...

Besides the fuzzy mark gettext should obviously be extended with a
"source-string-changed-but-it-might-not-affect-your-existing-translation-because-it-was-a-minor-edit"
tag which should not lead to untranslated status of the string in code and the existing translation should be pulled from git as still a valid one.

This tag could be called in short "check-translation" or
"minor-source-change" or something similar.

This were the best solution, yes.

--
Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sophia Schröder