With 4.1.5 on its way to the final release, we are working to setup Pootle for translating 4.2.0.

This requires significant work and we are still investigating details, see the dev list archives for more:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?d...@openoffice.apache.org
(part of the ongoing work is also to add new languages as discussed).

What is important for us now is to know whether any language teams are updating translations on Pootle in this period. Since we are releasing 4.1.5 and there have been no string changes for a long time, I expect that most teams are NOT updating strings right now, and a quick look at the Pootle statistics confirms this.

However, if your team is updating translations right now, please send a note in reply to this message so that we can agree in detail on when we update Pootle for your language. Of course we will try to preserve all work done so far in Pootle, but all languages will need some updates due to code refactoring: from my initial estimates (see the dev list for all details) languages that are 100% translated will need to update a few hundreds strings.

Regards,
  Andrea.