Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
For example, open the form design toolbar. At the leftmost there is a
typcal selection arrow.
The tooltip reads "Reduzir". It should be "Seleccionar", if I remember
correctly.

Thanks, I'll check with trunk and this will be a good example.

And I'm not updating any translations right now.

I see there is actually a team, or at least user "mansil" is changing some strings. This is just for the record, no recent changes anyway.

The downloading feature for offline translation is missing

It's not missing, but it's enabled only upon request. I've enabled it for your account now.

Regards,
  Andrea.