Hi Andrea,

Reflecting on this few sentences, I remember you solved a problem connected to the Hungarian website. The strange behaviour occured because of the difference of Linux / Windows line breaks. Non-visible characters still can cause similar faults here too. Just an idea.

Regards,

csaba

On 2018-02-08 12:25, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
I've been trying the same for French and Portuguese, two languages that I can read much better than Arabic, and I still have issues. So we will need to be in contact about all the broken strings and check why they are broken, one by one: it may be that the translation is broken, but in the Portuguese case the translation in Pootle is correct and the export is faulty, or at least this is where the latest investigations are leading.