Hi all,

I have managed, in the last week or so since registering for the Pootle
service, to complete translating & reviewing the last 5000ish words remaining
for the Arabic language, and now I am wondering what happens. So on the
website: https://www.openoffice.org/ar/ .... it mentions how the translation of
the user interface is at 94%, but that is when I joined the Pootle service, and
now it is at 100%, so shouldn’t the website mentioned above be updated to
announce that the Arabic language will be made available for Apache OpenOffice
4. 1. 5?? And will the Arabic language be made available for the newest version
of OpenOffice?????

Kind regards,

Ahmad A