From: "Ruth Budge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Your guess is as good as mine

Jean, in the heat out here, I find that if I wring a cloth out in cold water
and then use that to wipe down the dog, it seems to help take a lot of the
heat
out of the dog, and make her more comfortable.  She seems to like it - I use
the cloth wet, but not dripping, wrung out enough that the dog's hair
doesn't
really get wet, but just cooler.

Hope you all get some relief soon.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
Jean Nathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wroteJean in Poole
Who had a terrible night's sleep with the noise of a fan in the bedroom
trying to keep the dog cool!!!!

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited
period!

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]