Hi Ricki,

No, I don't know of any way to ward off snakes....except keep your eyes open and your ears listening. He didn't rattle until the firemen got here. Last years excitement was a 6 foot Diamondback Rattler that was curled up on a black rock right next to where the faucet handle is out front and my husband reached down and turned on the water. He didn't get bit and only noticed it after he had removed his hand and was standing up straight again. If you are into snakes, that was a dandy specimen. Rattlesnakes and scorpions - ewwwwww yuk. Other than those guys we like living here, even when it was 119 earlier in July and we lost or electricity for about 18 hours. Then there is the crashing lightening and storms from monsoon. Still beats shoveling snow in Illinois. I haven't had to shovel any sunshine off the sidewalk yet. :)

My God, Carol! You are fortunate you didn't get bit!
I guess there is no way to ward off snakes, or even trap or bait them, is
there?

Well, off to work on photos...Lace is on the back burner again until I wade through several graphic arts projects.
Carol, -at the foot of the White Tanks Mts.
Phoenix, AZ

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to