to my secret Pal thank you for my parcel which was waiting for me, when I
got home from working in the op shop. The Easter card is lovely and the
cross stitch, which I will do when I have plenty of time, I will use the
scarf now it is coming into winter, the nail thing I will put in our van ,
and the lovely needle holder it is my sign of spring to come.
I will let you know that for the next three months I could be late in
answering you, as we are going to be travelling around, our mail is to be
redirected, so it will catch up with me at some time.Hope all goes well with
you and you get the house on the market soon and don't have too much trouble
selling it.

Margaret
in a cold Mt. Eliza