To my secret pal, thank you for the parcel which I caught up to, after our
postoffice messed up, but everything is okay now. We have travelled inland,
from Melbourne north through N.S.W. and into Queensland, We are finally in
Cairns on the coast, ready to start south again. I loved the colours in the
threads, will think about a project for that, the brooch is unusual but very
nice , the pricker is always handy as are spangles. the essential oils balls
are at present in use in the caravan, after going through the cyclone area,
where it was still raining every thing had this musty  smell. but not for
long. I hope that your daughters are better and you had hords of people
through your house.

Thank you again
Margaret from Mt Eliza,  now in Cairns for two more days.