Hello Secret Pal!

Thank you so much for my parcel which arrived this morning. It is lovely. I really love these bobbins, as the thread always stays where you want it and does not hop off the top at the wrong moment, and the pyrography is just so beautiful.

I have a confession to make - Jenny Hester is my lace teacher, so I imagine she is having a bit of a laugh about all this! She has been very good and kept the secret, and I shall not try to persuade her to tell me -- I shall enjoy the surprise at the end even more this time!

We seem to have more than Jenny in common, since you have grandchildren, and so do I, but unfortunately mine are not interested in lacemaking, and you have a caravan and we have a camper. Do you like dogs, too? Ours are spoilt rotten, but both really deserve it.

Thank you once again for the parcel! The bobbins will be on my pillow and in use very shortly. 'Speak' to you next month.

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire