Hi All,  In my store the Tim Tams were above the display of the cookies in
 Pepperidge Farm bags.  They're in a package like that shown in Wikipedia.
 I got the ones with chocolate cream in the center, they also have ones
with chocolate cream and caramel in the center!

I'd better go have one <G>.  Jane in Vermont, USA
[email protected]

> UGH...I don't know what penguin biscuits are either...
> But I love chocolate...can someone describe them in a manner that an
> American can understand (biscuit is cookie here...so I figure they are a
> cookie?)
> I know Pepperidge Farm cookies but never saw any called Tim Tam...
> David's reaction makes me think they must be good if they are fattening...
>
> Cearbhael
>

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to