I have some bobbins from there too (with the 3 names of York on it - Eboraceum
(Roman) Jarvik (Viking) and York) (seem to think I bought this one at the
Cathedral), and a pair made in Lemon Wood with the inscription "The Shambles The
City of York 1983" but I don't remember the name of the shop, either, but I
think it was on The Shambles.  (I'll ask my brother if he remembers, he used to
work on the Shambles - but did emigrate to Canada in 1967 so might not remember)

Malvary - Ottawa where the temperature has moderated and last evening was quite
cool, so its back to work tomorrow.