Yup - I'm corrected!!  I'm metrically challenged!

C

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "lace Arachne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 10:10 PM
Subject: [lace] Re: "marking" pairs (was: Starting a Torchon
bookmark)


> On Monday, Nov 24, 2003, at 21:59 US/Eastern, Clay
Blackwell wrote:
>
> > I also have found that the very teeny-tiny one
> > are harder and harder to find.
>
> Not in Lexington's WalMart; we're behind the times <g>
>
> > The ones I use are about 1 X 1.2 mm and anything bigger
is a bother.
>
> Er... before y'all freak out, that's 1x1.2 *cm*
(centimetre), or 10x12
> mm <g>
>
> -----
> Tamara P Duvall
> Lexington, Virginia,  USA
> Formerly of Warsaw, Poland
> http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd/
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to