This is a very generous offer from Jacquie, but it has been done already. It's called 'International Lace Dictionary' by Edith Spee, Ineke van den Kieboom, Johan Coene. It covers lace-making terms in 14 languages. Terms in 13 of the languages refer the user back to English, but it is set up so that. for example, a Hungarian speaker can find the meaning of a Japanese term. Many lace suppliers sell this book, including Trillium in Canada and Barbara Fay in Germany. Buy it - it's worth every penny.