Janet - thank you for this suggestion.  I actually emailed Karolina privately
yesterday afternoon making the same suggestion.  I am not bothering to reply to
her aggressive private message back - suffice to say it was just more personal
attacks, both on Rosemary and myself.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

--- JANET ANDERSON <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > May I make the suggestion that
this topic be put on hold (not dropped but put
> on hold) until the lady in question has returned from her holiday and can
> speak to the issue herself.  I think it is not fair to continue lobbing
> accusations of plagerism any further when she is not here to speak to the
> issue.  I thought the original question was a fair one - has any one noticed
> these designs seem similar - but now it seems to be morphing into a direct
> attack on the designer in question.  


Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to