Beth, you've just reminded me - I started a crochet tablecloth before we were
married nearly 39 years ago!   I finished a 36" square one, then decided to add
more motifs to make it fit the dining table, which it nearly does, but then I
changed my square table to a round one!   I can't bear to throw all that work
away, but I know I'll never get around to doing anything more with it.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia

beth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:My best (worst?) UFO is the
crochet lace bedspread I started making in my
teens (I can't remember exactly what year but it must have been about 1976
/77), which has been sitting upstairs in a cupboard for the last twenty
years, .....

http://au.movies.yahoo.com