Thanks Bev, this thread has been fun.  It has also relieved me of some
quilty thoughts of not getting my conference class projects done. I am
not alone!!!

So my projects on the go are:

Russian Tape Lace, Tønder, 2004,
Crysanthemum Lace, Victoria, 2003,
Brugges Bloemwork, Tacoma, 2000,
Lace Edging started yesterday, goal: 5 metres

Now, we were only talking about "lace projects" weren’t we???  I have
more sewing, cross stitch, knitting etc etc but we won't go there!!!

Now to Alices's suggestion of having too many pillows, I sold 4 recently
at a lace day.  I was feeling overcrowded in my computer/craft room and
wanted to avoid getting new projects on all my pillows. Then, I needed
to make a new square pillow that would fit in my suitcase to take to
Tønder that there wasn't room for anyway, either going or coming home.

Happy UFO'ing!!!

Irene Whitham
Surrey, BC