We-e-ll, I've got three projects on pillows - a tape lace doily that has
been going on for far too long, a 'yardage' edging on my travel pillow
(begun in 2001, and a good length now), and a collar for one of my Sasha
dolls.  Another project just awaiting finishing is a cherry spray (pattern
from the internet) which has to be sewn onto a t-shirt.

Just finished is a snake bookmark in one-third scale, for the recent Sasha
Doll Festival children's fund auction (Sashas need bookmarks for their
books, too!).

And the next project?  a garter or handkerchief for my daughter's wedding!

Like Noelene, I have been captivated by (almost addicted to!) the results
one can achieve by knitting up sock yarn, and have made a number of Sasha
doll sweaters with it - now I want to try a pair of socks!

Erica McLeod, in Hokitika NZ (on a cold and dismal winter's day...)
Westland District Library
Hokitika, New Zealand
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our website at http://www.minidata.co.nz/westlib