Oh, I did not know that was political statement. I only recognize one name
of them so I don´t think that is disturbing. At the first look I thought it
was a carb-free diet, a real one :-) and was going to ask what one ate. Well
I stick to my round behind and lace any way.
Regards
Ann-Marie
http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
http://www.ettklickforskogen.se/

> She was probably referring to Tamara's signature referring to a No Carb
diet...

> Betty Ann in Roanoke who is *very* happy to see T's signature, No Carb or
HI Carb.