Dear Spiders,

Can we please drop the topic of political statements? Betty Ann has
explained that she was happy to see that T was back, not that she was
endorsing her political views. Susan, we have discussed this before and we
have decided that political sigs, as long as they are not excessively long,
are okay. They're the e-mail equivalent of bumper stickers. As long as
politics is not the subject of discussion, sigs are okay. If someone
*really* wants to discuss politics, they're welcome to take the discussion
to lace-chat or, preferably, to private e-mail. I'm sure I'm not the only
one who'd like to hear more about Prague!

Thank-you.

Best wishes,

Avital
Moderator