In a message dated 7/28/04 12:30:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Susan, you're making much ado about nothing.  Did you used to live in
Tennessee?

That wasn't very much of an 'ado' - just stating that obvious political slaps
cause hard feelings and feuds which I'm not interested in.

No, I am not the person from Tenneessee. I've been here a long time,
certainly before that susan appeared on the horizon.  I've never been on chat, and I
think that's where she caused some upsets.  Thank you for inquiring as perhaps
others were also confused.
Susan in Central Florida